PipeInfo quickly pulls details about pipelines into an easy-to-use, customizable view
CHA’s PipeInfo widget is an easy-to-use tool, integrated into Esri’s Web AppBuilder. It allows users to see details about pipeline features in a web map. This tool allows the GIS Editor to pull specific data from the system of record and share this information across departments in a view-only mode to support better decision-making across the organization. Viewers can display pipeline events and features in a single tab or multi tab mode and can easily turn on and off filters and customize views. PipeInfo will remember each customized view table to table. This widget also has backend logic that allows the tables to automatically update as a user zooms into different areas of the map.
It's that simple; plug in and start using.
PipeInfo’s key features include:
- Fully configurable settings
- Graphical and tabular representation of pipeline details
- Multiple display events options
- A variety of filtering options to see specific details of pipeline data
- Zoom to map functionality
- Automatic table synchronization as viewers move the map
- Automatic map synchronization as viewers select specific data on the table
Discover how PipeInfo can meet your unique needs by contacting CHA for a demonstration. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, fill out our web form, or call us directly at 781-982-7700.