CHA can be an extension of your team and provide you with best-in-class staff augmentation and outsourcing services.
Today's industry leaders are faced with unprecedented market, regulatory and operational challenges. Compounding these challenges, many operators have had to scale back staff and/or cut training and resource development, and in many cases, they need to run lean. They recognize that there will be more to do, given the expected loss in experience and critical skills from a nearly 50% turnover in the current industry workforce over the next five to seven years. Leaders will need to reconcile how to manage an increased operational and compliance obligation with fewer personnel, and with less experience among those responsible for doing so.
With our subject matter experts (SMEs), CHA has the capability, industry experience, regulatory know-how, and resourcing availability to help operators fill this void. We have a more than 30-year history and proven track record providing consulting, technical services and geospatial-based software solutions for asset management, integrity management, and regulatory compliance.
We can furnish operators with temporary short-term and long-term resourcing, outsource certain operational responsibilities, and provide discipline specific expertise and staffing to augment your compliance, asset, and integrity management departments.
Let CHA help your company manage assets efficiently, cost effectively and accurately.
Some of our many services include:
- Regulatory Compliance Advisory Services
- Risk Modeling and Analysis
- Integrity Management Program Development and/or Improvement
- Compliance General Support
- HCA/MCA Analysis
- Class Location Analysis
- Hazardous Liquid and HVL HCA Impact Analysis
- Overland Spill Analysis
- Air Dispersion Analysis
- Water Transport Analysis
- MAOP Calculation/Validation
- Pipeline Records Interpretation and Validation
- GIS and Mapping Services
- Data Management and Integration Strategy
- ILI Data Management, Integration and Analysis
- Operational Improvement
- Pipeline SMS Implementation and Assessment
- Management of Change
- Professional Field Services
- Data Governance Support and Services