CHA’s geospatial experience is paired with vast engineering experience to create the best integrity management support offerings available. The company, its regulatory and integrity management experts, and technologists are well-versed with federal and state integrity management regulations and global industry best practices. We recognize that an operator’s integrity management program is the cornerstone in the management of risk and safety performance. It is critical to preventing system failures, injuries, property and environmental damage, and other serious consequences.
Pipeline safety regulations include requirements for operators of hazardous liquid, natural and other gas transmission and distribution pipelines to develop and implement comprehensive integrity management programs. These integrity management (IM) regulations are codified in Title 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 195, § 195.452 for hazardous liquid pipelines, Part 192, Subpart O for gas transmission pipelines, and Part 192, Subpart P for gas distribution pipelines.
Some of our integrity management services include:
- Natural Gas HCA/MCA Analysis
- Class Location
- Liquid Pipeline HCA Impact Analysis
- Average Occupancy and Total Occupancy Count (AOC, TOC) Calculation
- Pipeline Records Review, Interpretation and Validation
- MAOP Validation/Verification and Reporting
- IMP Development and Update
- Inline (ILI) and Above Ground Survey Data Management, Alignment and Analysis
- ILI Project Management
- Risk Analysis